Changi Transit Programme
Air New Zealand is pleased to partner with Changi Airport Group (CAG) for the Changi Transit Programme.
Eligible customers will receive a S$20 Changi Dollar Vouchers when you transit through Changi Airport, Singapore, in both directions of a return journey - valid for travel between 1 April 2018 until 30 September 2018, both dates inclusive.
Who is eligible to receive Changi Dollar Vouchers (CDVs)?
- Passengers’ e-ticket numbers must begin with 618 or 629 or 086 and must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both into and out of Changi Airport. Any connecting flight into or out of Changi Airport that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand (specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282) or Scoot (specifically flight numbers TR597 or TR596).
Passengers must be in transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore - London” is eligible;
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
- Point of origin refers to the country of the departing flight on participating airlines before you arrive at Singapore for your entire trip.
- Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
Passengers who are in transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country by air via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport issued in a single e-ticket. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Bombay – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Bombay” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land or sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is by other airlines, is not eligible;
(iv) “New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.
Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
Passengers can only collect the transit reward once, on either leg of their journey, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets.
E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his trip “London – Singapore – Sydney - Singapore - London” can collect the transit reward either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all e-tickets to the counter staff.
Passengers without all the necessary documents will not be entertained. Our staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
Find out the value of the Changi Dollars Voucher (CDV) you are eligible for:
For transit passengers with departure dates from point of origin between 1 April 2018 and 30 September 2018 (both dates inclusive)
- You will receive a transit reward worth S$20 from all points of origin of your entire return trip.
- You will receive two transit rewards worth S$20 each, one of which is applicable for Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only, if the point of origin of your entire return trip is from China (Mainland).
- Passengers travelling on codeshare flights outside of Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Air New Zealand will not be eligible for this programme.
- Transit reward collection is subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Programme Terms & Conditions
- The transit reward is valid for use until 30 April 2019 and requests to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
- All collections must be done by 30 September 2018 and while stocks last.
- Passengers can collect the transit reward for their current trip only. Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- The transit reward may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- The transit reward can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines/SilkAir Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.