Global Saver Max Fare Conditions
For departure from Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam (unless stated otherwise)
Frequent Flyer / Airpoints™
- Eligible for Airpoints Dollars and Status Points accrual.
- Accrual of frequent flyer miles/points with airline partners may be eligible.
- Not eligible for Airpoints Confirmed Upgrades or Companion Tickets.
- For full details, please refer to airnewzealand.com.sg/airpoints or check your frequent flyer programme.
- Economy (Booking class K/G/S/L) – Tickets are non-refundable.
Non-refundability and/or cancellation penalty waived in case of death of passenger or immediate family member.
Note: Full refund of unused tickets in the event of a death of the passenger or his/her immediate family member or any person booked to accompany the passenger or the immediate family of any person booked to accompany the passenger. "Immediate family" are: "Spouse, children (including adopted children), parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law".
No Show Fee
- A penalty of USD 300 applies. Not applicable to cancellation. Service fees apply.
All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Additional payment may also be required if original fare not available or applicable. Tickets are not transferable to another person. A service fee may apply to all changes made.
For Tickets issued on/after 1 March 2018
- Economy (Booking class K/G/S/L) – Subject to USD 200 change fee per ticket and applicable fare difference.
For Tickets issued before 1 March 2018
- Economy (Booking class K/G/S/L) – Subject to USD 60 change fee per ticket and applicable fare difference.
- Economy – 2 pieces per person (max 23kg per piece). This applies to outbound Singapore flights to New Zealand only.
- Economy – 1 piece per person (max 23kg). This applies to flights to Pacific Islands, South America, domestic flights within New Zealand and outbound flights from Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Premium Economy – 2 pieces per person (max 23kg per piece).